SimulationCraft 6.2.3, release 2
Released on 08 Feb 2016
Release 623-02 notes
- We may miss some notes here, but – this – Will list every change since the last release.
- Significantly improved error output
- All features from new patch are included.
- Hotfixes added, as always.
- IMPORTANT Armory imports will NOT include upgraded items, this is a problem with Blizzard’s API. When/if Blizzard fixes this, they are supported in Simulationcraft
- Our in-game addon is also able to import characters with upgraded items - Link
- Updated the way RPPM effects behave at the beginning of an encounter to accurately reflect in game
- What was known as “Time since Last Proc attempt” is stuck at 10 seconds until the rppm item has proc’d once. This explains discrepencies seen over the expansion with the formula that Blizzard has given.
- Effectively, this means that most rppm items will proc in the first 5-10 seconds of an encounter in simc, just as they do in game.
- Crash fixes
- Various optimizations
- Updated moonkin BIS, changed talents + rotation update.
- Combustion now snapshots crit
- Prismatic Crystal GCD fixed
- Action list fixes
- initial_combo_points is back
- Updated action lists